Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use and our conditions relating to sale of products and/or services. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions do not use this website.
Use of this Website
- You agree that Izumi Products UK Ltd can use any information posted on the website by yourself.
- The contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without the prior written permission of Izumi Products UK Ltd, except when this occurs incidentally while using the site for private and non-commercial use.
- The website must be used for lawful purposes only.
- You are prohibited from any activity which is unlawful, may harm or inconvenience Izumi Products UK Ltd or any third party. Examples include: transmission of viruses, spam, fraud and breach of privacy (this is a non-exhaustive list).
- If you have an account with us you will ensure we hold correct details from you and will notify us of any changes. We reserve the right to cancel any orders/accounts and refuse access to any part of our website at our discretion.
- If we cancel any orders we will not charge you for those goods/services ordered.
- You agree to take responsibility for all orders placed under your account or password and shall take all necessary steps to keep this information secure.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The website also contains trademarks, images, logos and other information.
- Reproduction, copying and otherwise exploiting this material is prohibited. Our website content is protected by the United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws.
- Izumi Products UK Ltd accepts no liability for the content of material accessed by external links of any type from our website. This includes but is not limited to prices, datasheets, videos and listed products.
Errors and Omissions
- We strive to keep our website and publications accurate, up to date and error free.
- No responsibility will be accepted for errors and omissions.
- We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
Collection and Use of Information
- We will not pass user information on to any third parties for marketing purposes.
- This Website contains links to other websites with their own privacy policies, Izumi Products UK Ltd are not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites.
- Users who no longer wish to receive information may opt-out of receiving communications from Izumi Products UK Limited by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website takes precautions to protect users' information. When sensitive information is submitted via the Website, the information is encrypted and is protected with SSL. Once an order is received, the payment details are erased.
Exclusion of Liability
- The information contained on and within this Website is for informational purposes only.
- The material on this Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in this Website to make any decision or take any action.
- Izumi Products UK Ltd does not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this Website.
- We do not accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence for any damage or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use this Website or our services provided through the Website.
- Working at height, in Confined Spaces, Climbing, mountaineering and other similar activities can be hazardous. The selection and use of suitable equipment for particular tasks and climate conditions requires skill. In the interests of your safety and the safety of others, you should ensure that you are properly equipped and trained in the use of the equipment.
- You should also ensure that you are properly trained in the techniques you will need to employ in pursuit of your chosen activity.
- We recommend that you seek and take the advice of a competent person who is suitably qualified before purchasing your equipment.
- Once purchased, the equipment should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained.
- Nothing in this notice affects your statutory rights.
- Accuracy of the colours are dependent on what the Website allows.
- Izumi Products UK Ltd makes no warranty that this website is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program.
- The pages contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for not doing so.
- Izumi Products UK Ltd excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in material created and submitted by third parties on the Izumi Website be way of links to other sites, advertisements or links.
- Links to other websites are not under the control of and are not maintained by Izumi Products UK Ltd.
- We are not responsible for the content of websites that are referenced or linked on this website.
- Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this website is owned or licensed to Izumi Products UK Ltd or used with permission of the owner.
- The contents of this Website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without the prior written permission of Izumi Products UK Ltd, except when this occurs incidentally while using the site for private and non-commercial use.
- The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to or in connection with this website and its use and these terms and conditions.