To provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skill which will enable them to have a work on site and use basic equipment as well as having an awareness of the associated risks.
Key learning objectives are to gain an understanding of:
- Legislation when working at height;
- Inspection and use of Personal Protective Equipment;
- Access ways – protected & unprotected;
- Climbing techniques and safe ladder use;
- Fall arrest systems and edge protection;
- Risk assessments for roof working at height;
- Hazards and control measures for working at height;
- Climbing Competency
- Knot tying
- Rescue procedures
- Slings and lifting equipment
- Winch operation
- Tension and suspension fittings istallation and removal
- Associated equipment recognition
The course will involve elements of classroom and practical tuition. The course will consist of classroom based and practical tower and equipment tuition. Emphasis being on awareness of site working and procedures, under the safe supervision of a qualified instructor. Delegates are continually assessed throughout the course. This course is certified by CPD and NPORS. The course is given over 5 days. Individual training or group (up to 4 delegates).
Training takes place at Izumi Products UK Ltd, unit 4B Hatfield Way, South Church Enterprise Park Bishop Auckland DL14 6XF.
Cost: £500.00 per person or £1700.00 for a group
NB: PLEASE NOTE THE TOWER RESCUE ELEMENT WILL REQUIRE REVALIDATION ANNUALLY. The copyright in all Izumi Products UK Ltd training course content is owned by Izumi Products UK Ltd and covered by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (amended).
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
This certificate does not have an expiry date. However, based on industry best practice guidelines, the recommended renewal period for this training is 1 year. We will print this recommended renewal date on your certificate.