To provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skills required for lifting operations on site, covering how to use basic equipment as well as having an awareness of the associated risks.
Key learning objectives are to gain an understanding of:
- Legislation when working at height;
- Inspection and use of Personal Protective Equipment;
- Access ways – protected & unprotected;
- Risk assessments for working at height;
- Hazards and control measures for working at height;
- Knot tying
- Slings and lifting equipment
- Winch operation
- Kito lever hoist operation
- Associated equipment recognition
The course will consist of classroom based and practical tuition. Emphasis being on awareness of lifting equipment procedures, under the safe supervision of a qualified instructor. Delegates are continually assessed throughout the course. This course is certified by CPD. The course is given over 2 days. Individual training or group (up to 4 delegates).
Training takes place at Izumi Products UK Ltd, unit 4B Hatfield Way, South Church Enterprise Park Bishop Auckland DL14 6XF.
Cost: £231.00 per person or £832.00 for a group
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
This certificate does not have an expiry date. However, based on industry best practice guidelines, the recommended renewal period for this training is 1 year. We will print this recommended renewal date on your certificate.